Malik Hamro just installed PVS on VitualBox using the ISO Ubuntu image on two different laptops that run windows OS. Here are his notes:
Installation was a breeze and works perfectly. Windows users might wish to use this route. Here are the steps of installing PVS on Windows using VirtualBox:
- Install VirtualBox from http://www.virtualbox.org
- Start VirtualBox and create a new Server.
- Click next and select to create a "New Disk".
- You will be prompted to specify the folder where Virtual OS shall be located.
- Select folder and select next.
- Once server is created, you will be prompted to install OS from image.
- Select yes and insert CD with Ubuntu PVS iso image from
- This will start Ubuntu with PVS.
- Once Ubuntu is up, select to install.